Is your child ready to party with cool cats, zippy bats, and playful pack rats? Then slink, swoop, or scamper to the Desert Museum for an unforgettable birthday adventure! Museum birthdays are hosted on Saturdays year-round (some blackout dates apply), and are recommended for children age 4-11.
The Museum’s Birthday Party Package starts at $375 and includes:
- Personalized print-at-home PDF invitation
- All-day Museum admission for up to 15 guests (adult or child age 3+)
- 1½ hours in a specially reserved party space from 10:00-11:30 a.m. or 1:30-3:00 p.m.
- Standard setup of tables and chairs
- Event staff support before and during your party
- Water & lemonade during your party
- Refrigerated storage for a birthday cake
- Tracking booklets for each child
- Reserved seating and a birthday shout out at Fur, Feathers, and Fangs animal presentation
- Animal Tracks T-shirt for the birthday child
Optional add-ons include:
|Additional birthday guests (adult or child age 3+)||$20.00 each|
|Stingray Touch tickets||$3.00 each|
|Animal adoption||$35.00 - $50.00|
|Extra 30 minutes in your party space||$100.00|
With the exception of a decorated cake from a licensed bakery, no outside food or drink may be brought into the Museum. Additional refreshments are available through Rojo Hospitality, the Museum’s exclusive food & beverage provider.
Some important policies to note…
- All birthday parties are scheduled using our online booking calendar. After booking, the party host will receive a birthday party agreement to sign and return.
- A $150 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your party date and time. Final payment is due 72 hours in advance, and a credit card must be left on file for any additional charges day-of.
- Party host will receive notification of the specific party space when final payment is submitted. Party space varies based upon season and Museum activities.
- All guests aged 3 and over are included in the birthday party guest count including Museum members. Party host will be provided with wristbands for all party guests.
- Party host is permitted to bring in a decorated cake from a licensed bakery. Party host must provide cake slicer, plates, napkins, and utensils (for maximum personalization!). Staff is not available to cut or serve cake.
- Party host is responsible for providing, transporting, setting up, and cleaning up all decor. No balloons, noisemakers, toy weapons, or masks allowed on Museum grounds.